Industrial Maintenance Technology
It is the mission of the Industrial Maintenance Technology Department at York Technical
College to offer high-quality relevant training. We accomplish this by providing comprehensive
programs which contain competency-based instruction in Industrial Maintenance and
Mechatronics Technologies, thus, promoting student success and economic development
within York, Chester, and Lancaster counties.
It is the vision of the Industrial Maintenance Technology Department to be considered by industry partners, inside and outside of our service area, as the best for preparing highly-skilled and knowledgeable students for the workforce.
Associate in Applied Science
- Industrial Maintenance Technology, AAS (AAS.IMT04 35372)
- Mechatronics Technology, AAS (AAS.MCT 35371)
- Basic Electricity Certificate (CT.EEMBE 60709)
- Mechatronics Fundamentals Certificate (CT.MCTF)
- Motors and Controls Certificate (CT.EEMMC 60711)
- Programmable Controls Certificate (CT.EEMPC 60712)
Diploma in Applied Science
For more information, visit the Programs and Classes section of the York Tech website.