Now is the time! Tuition and mandatory fees will now be covered for South Carolina residents enrolling at York Technical College in a program that leads to careers in high-demand fields.
Since spring 2022, York Technical College offers students college at no costs for tuition and fees. Students may choose from over 100 programs, offered in variety of flexible course and scheduling options, that lead to rewarding careers.
Funding is provided by the South Carolina Workforce Scholarships for the Future program, along with other funding sources made available by York Technical College. These funds are "last-in" funds and will be applied to a student's account after all other financial aid sources have been exhausted.
Register now for spring 2023 to take advantage of this amazing opportunity!
- Attend college at no-cost*
- Lowers dependence on student loan debt
- Freedom to choose any program
- Access to new opportunities for little to no cost
- Attain a credential or degree for a high-demanding career field
- Increases accessibility to higher education
*Funding does not cover the cost of physical textbooks or select program fees.
Who is Not Eligible for Credit Programs Funding?
- Dual Enrollment Students
- Visiting/Transient Students
- Other non-degree seeking students
How Do I Qualify?
In order to qualify for no cost benefits, students must:
- Enroll in an eligible program
- Register for a minimum six credit hours
- Be a South Carolina Resident
- Complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Have an Institutional GPA of 2.0 or above (for readmit and continuing students)
- Complete the Scholarship Acknowledgment Form
Frequently Asked No-Cost College Questions
Complete the Steps Above to Get Access to the Scholarship Funding For Credit or Non-Credit Programs.
Contact Us at email@example.com if You Have Any Questions.