York Technical College: Severe Weather Alert

All York Technical College campuses will be operating virtually on Friday, September 30, and Saturday, October 1, due to the potential impacts from Hurricane Ian. The safety and wellness of students, faculty and staff remain a priority for the College. Students and employees are encouraged to check their email and York Tech Alert messages for additional information.