• South Carolina Technical College System Grievance Form 

    To file a complaint with the South Carolina Technical College System Office students should, under most circumstances, follow the College’s Grievance Procedure. However, students may file a grievance through the State System Office at any time by using the link below:


    To submit the complaint by mail, print and complete the form provided and mail to:

    Dr. Eric Brown, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs
    SC Technical College System
    Academic and Student Affairs
    111 Executive Center Drive
    Columbia, SC 29210